1. Keynote Addresses
- Laying down a path in musicking.
- Embodied action and the roots of musicality.
- Mind the body. Musical sense-making and the power of action.
2. Invited Talks
- As above, so below. Musical experience in our hands.
- Being, knowing, doing. 4E cognition and the dynamics of musical development.
- Making music together between adaptivity and creativity.
- Enactive musical explorations.
- Sensorimotor primacy in music cognition.
- Exploring musical creativity in human development, pedagogy, and performance.
- ‘4E’ Musicality and the pre-reflective. Insights from musical learning and performance.
- What is music cognition?
- Music cognition as Embodied, Embedded, Enactive, and Extended.
3. Conference and Workshop Presentations
- Explorations and Teleomusicality.
- A conceptual framework for interactive musical learning.
- ‘Meet4Music'. Negotiating meaning between community music, performativity, and the cognitive sciences.
- Participatory music-making as participatory sense-making. An empirical study.
- The loss and regain of coordinated behaviour in musical duos.
- From the cradle to the stage. The musical mind in action.
- The embodied musical mind: enactive cognitive science and music education.
- Influences of visual activity on memorised tempo of a performance.
- An inter(en)active approach to musical agency and learning.
- Cross-modal facilitation in learning atonal melodies.
- The effects of active versus observational experience on infants’ multisensory integration in a musical context.
- Sensorimotor integration and action-effect contingency in infants’ engagement with a musical instrument.
- Motor knowledge and the development of musical expertise.
- Mirroring teleomusical acts.
- On atoms of musical experience.
- Models of Biomusicology.
4. Media Coverage
- So strangely Podcast.
- The naked scientists, BBC radio Cambridgeshire, and 5Live.